Altered Shades With Mist

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Remenber: Older to New

 
This was one of my first designs. Name:Remember
This blog will hold a few of my best loved memories from past.
News: This is my New Blog
different in style
Altered always with decor in mind.  Please "Take a Peek" 
I have never been one with words or daily home activities etc.
 I have let my pictures do that for me.   
Maybe one of my designs might remind you of something from your past.
I hope you understand my ways and enjoy your visit to my blogs
I change designs month to month. Please visit when you can!

1 comment:


Back to Work -opening my Esty store

I am so pleased to be back to work. I love working with altered designs. When finished the Names given make each design the Best part to me.
I will be offering my designs for sell with my Esty Store. Will give info when it is open. Each altered design is covered by copyright lay. Other artist friends works are protected as well.

Sold at: Shows

Sold at: Shows
Roses in Design

W E L C O M E

W E L C O M E